- Over six years of experience in Software Quality Assurance with extensive knowledge in testing both web based and client server applications.
- Well versed with all types of testing and actively involved in all the phases of software development life cycle and held responsible positions in software testing and implementation process.
- Actively participated in daily scrum meetings and discussed accomplishments, targets and issues associated with every iterative cycle of the application development.
- Hands on experience working with the leading automation tools – HP Quick Test Professional – QTP & Quality Center – ALM.
- Expertise Skill in Test Management and documentation like Test Plan, Test Cases, Detailed defect reports. Actively participated in Business requirements reviews, Defect Triage meetings, and training sessions.
- Highly experienced in testing the User Interface and backend modules of the applications and involved in all types of testing like business functionality testing, integration testing, end to end testing, browser compatibility testing, system compatibility testing, regression testing and also support real-time users during the UAT phase.
- Worked in fast pace development cycles and interacted with cross functional teams to contribute for the overall quality assurance of the application.
- Strong communication skills and coordinated testing efforts for major testing projects interacting with on-site and offshore teams.
- Analytical in designing complicated test strategies and supporting the test efforts from both user interface and back-end point of view.
- Tested applications on mobile devices like iPhone & iPad and also in multiple versions of iOS.
- Worked with on-site and off-shore resources, coordinated the test efforts and effectively communicated with the senior management to update the testing status from time to time.
|Technical Skills Summary|
|RDBMS:||MS Access, SQL Server, Sybase, Oracle.|
|Tools:||HP Quality Center-ALM, HP Quick Test Professional|
|Operating Systems:||Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7, UNIX|
|Browsers:||IE, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome|
|Others:||iPad, iPhone, iOS, MS-Office|