Our direct client is currently looking for an IT Support Specialist II to join their Information Technology department in their Philadelphia, PA office.
The IT Support Specialist II will perform duties necessary to support the company’s information systems including application support, desktop support, phone system support and network support of the corporate office and its remote locations. The candidate must have experience with supporting users in a corporate environment and must possess excellent customer service skills. This position requires the ability to troubleshoot and solve problems independently while working in a team environment. The candidate will be responsible for precision and accuracy of work under general supervision.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Perform day to day Help Desk functions; provide technical support for internal clients via phone, Email and walk-ups in accordance with the IT department’s SLA.
• Install, configure and support business applications, including Microsoft Office and Adobe products.
• Install, configure and support Windows desktops, laptops and related hardware including tablets and smart phones.
• Administer cloud computing services.
• Requires 3-5 years of experience with Microsoft Office 2013, Windows desktop operating systems, and TCP/IP network support.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills.
• Strong Windows OS troubleshooting skills.
• Solid network troubleshooting skills.
• Industry certifications (A+ Certification and/or Microsoft Office Specialist) desirable.
New Hires must have documents indicating they are eligible to work in the United States.