- Total 16 years of IT experience and 5 years extensive experience in Web Application Development and Database design & Operations in various domains like e-Commerce, Pharmaceuticals, Academics.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Development, Documentation, Testing, Deployment
- Excellent Analytical skills to understand the business process and Functionality, Requirements and to translate them to system requirement specifications.
- Well versed with core Java concepts like Collections, Serialization and Multi-threading
- Strong knowledge of MVC architecture.
- Expertise in gathering Information from stakeholders and understanding business requirements, creating web templates depending on business requirements.
- Knowledge of Database Design, Creation and Modification, working with Tables and Views and implementing user defined Functions and Stored Procedures for MySQL.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL.
- Expertise in using IDE like eclipse, NetBeans.
- Familiarity with GIT for version control.
- Experience in working on Unix/Linux environment and shell scripting.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
- Good knowledge of Servlets, JSP, JDBC, RMI, EJB.
- Experience in parallel programming
- Good knowledge of C & C++.
|Languages||Java(JDK 1.x,Java SE 5/6/7,Java EE 5/6/7), SQL, C,C++|
|Web Technologies||HTML, DHTML, XML, CSS, Servlets, JSP|
|XML Technologies||DOM, DTD, XSD, XML, XSLT, XPATH|
|Distributed Technologies||JMS, RMI|
|Frameworks||Struts 2, Spring 4, JUnit, MVC, Hibernate 3.x|
|App/Web Servers||BEA Web logic, WebSphere220.127.116.11, Tomcat8|
|Software Methodologies||Agile methodologies Scrum and Extreme programming, Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Waterfall Model|
|IDE||Eclipse 3.3, NetBeans 6|
|Databases||Oracle 9i/10g/11g, MySQL|