- Having overall 7 years of professional experience as a .NET Developer in analysis, design and implementation of web based applications in Microsoft Technologies using C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MVC, Web Forms, SQL Server, Oracle, Web Services.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Technologies, such as .Net Framework 0/3.5/3.0/2.0, ASP.Net 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, C# 4.0/3.0/2.0, AJAX, Entity Framework, C# LINQ, ADO.NET, XML, Java, Jsp, Java script
- Expert in creating Web Forms, WinForms, User Controls and Custom Controls.
- Experienced in all phases of Software Design Lifecycle (SDLC) like Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Deployment, Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experienced in Software Design Models such as Waterfall model along with Use Cases and UML
- Experienced with Microsoft Visio in constructing UML
- Used Model View Controller (MVC) pattern in the development of presentation layer for use of separation of user interface logic from business logic.
- Strong abilities in Data Modeling, Database Design, Normalization.
- Worked and developed RDBMSs such as MS SQL Server 2008/2005/2000, Oracle 10g/9i.
- Experienced in writing T-SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, Cursors, and Indexes for backend and have worked on Query optimization of SQL Server database
- In depth knowledge of developing PL/SQL stored procedures, views, efficient triggers, required functions and creating indexes and indexed views for speedy performance on Oracle database.
- Excellent programming skills and strong Object Oriented programming (OOPs) concepts.
- Experienced in code reviews, fixing defects and enhancing application performance.
- Expertise in working with IIS 6.0 to setup applications and make them working locally and on test server.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic .Net Professional experience in all the phases of software development life cycle including business analysis, design, development, testing and deployment, Test Driven Development (TDD)
Microsoft Technologies: .NET Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1.x, Web Forms, ADO.NET, ASP.NET4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, Web Services, EntityFramework4, LINQ.
Databases: SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2003, Oracle9i, Oracle 10g
WEB Servers: IIS 7.0/6.0
Design tools: MS Visio 2010/2007
Design Methodologies: Agile
Version Control Tools: Visual Source Safe, Tortoise SVN, Team Foundation Server (TFS)
IDE: Visual studio 2010/2008/2005/2003, Sql Server management studio, TOAD,
Operating System: Win 9x, Win 2000/2003, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7
Standards & Trends: UML Design Patterns
Testing Tools: Testcomplete web testing tool
Certifications: DFSS – Six sigma green belt
Job Functions: Requirement gathering and analysis, Documentation, Design, Coding, Testing, Maintenance, Data Porting, post production activities, Application Support, Mentoring.