A highly seasoned solution architect with 10+ years of experience who has good architectural design experience and familiarity w/ current design patterns, good communication and documentation skills, familiarity w/ messaging platforms, Java J2EE architecture and current development skills, and experience with enterprise middleware solutions.
- 4 years of experience with overall solution architecture design & technical roadmap definition experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering
- Developing architectural documentation artifacts (design documents, architectural flows, etc.)
- Experience with full lifecycle Agile development and modern development methodologies
- Applying a methodological approach for solution design
- Experience designing applications using J2EE, NodeJS/AngularJS, .NET technologies, web/mobile technologies, and middleware/services
- Deep understanding of cloud technologies, such as AWS or Azure with both Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) as well as Platform as a Service (PaaS), Cloud Privacy and Security, DevOps productivity, etc.
- Deep understanding of the current state of the art for infrastructure automation, continuous integration/deployment, SQL/NoSQL, networking, and cloud-based delivery models.
- Familiar with contemporary engagement methods such as whiteboard, workshops, hands-on demos, prototyping and Proof of Concepts.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Pluses are
o Familiarity with current DevOps tools and methodologies
o Familiarity with TOGAF
o Understanding of Cognitive Computing and machine learning, and IoT technologies and associated frameworks / platforms